At Bronz, our expert laser therapists use the Light Sheer Diode a medical grade laser that is the Gold Standard in the Industry. Bronz clinicians are very experienced and highly trained and use the light sheer diode laser regularly. Using specialised professionals ensure optimum results and maximum safety. The Light Sheer™ Diode laser is the world’s most advanced treatment for effective removal of unwanted hair.
We are so confidant in the results you will achieve that we are offering you up to 66% off laser hair removal treatments.
We will give you a detailed consultation and explain exactly how the laser hair removal works and your pre and post care instructions. You will generally need 4 to 8 treatments to completely remove all the hair. Darker skin may need 6 to 10 treatments. A complementary Trail Test Patch (value $50) may be necessary before your first session can commence.
Full Leg Laser (normally $499) – now only $166
Lower 1/2 Leg Laser (normally $299) – now only $99
Brazilian (normally $231) – now only $110
G-String/Extended Bikini (normally $151) – now only $50
Underarm Laser (normally $89) – now only $49
Male Back (normally $399) – now only $133
Male Chest (normally $291) – now only $99
Male Stomach (normally $231) – now only $110
- Avoid any sun exposure\ fake tan 2-4 weeks prior to your treatment (Excessive sun exposure or added pigment pre and post treatment will increase risk of side effects such as hypo- pigmentation and possible burns.)
- Inform us of any medication you may be taking that could make you more sun sensitive.
- Avoid using any retin a based products 1 week prior.
- The area to be treated should be shaved prior to arrival- this will minimize pain.
- Application of numbing cream 1 hour prior to treatment is advised (for areas such as bikini, u\a, face, back, nipples.) you may cover with cling wrap to protect clothes and enhance effect.
- Avoid waxing, tweezing plucking or electrolysis 4wks prior to treatment for best results.
- Area should be shaved 24 hrs prior to treatment, male face may need to be closer to treatment depending on hair growth
- Laser will not be effective on blond, white or grey hair and may not be effective on some red hair, we suggest a test patch first
- We can not perform laser hair removal if you are pregnant.
- We can not perform laser hair removal if you are taking photo sensitive drugs please consult your doctor first.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early for your treatment. Please arrive 45-60 minutes early if you need to apply anaesthesia cream.
- Remember it is important to shave 24-48 hours before treatment.
- The clinician will check your treatment area and details.
- Try to book in for your next treatment immediately. Equal intervals between treatments will gain the best possible results. (4-6 weeks intervals are recommended).
- Your booking deposit will be deducted from your treatment cost. Non-attendence will forfeit any deposit to cover expenses of loss of client time.
- We accept cash, credit cards and Eftpos.
- Avoid sun exposure after treatment and apply spf 30 always.
- Until redness subsides avoid heat\sweat\ exercise etc
- Some warmth and redness of the follicle is expected, it is best to treat lasered area like sunburn. Apply cool compresses\ covered ice packs, aloe vera gel and avoid hot showers.
- If swelling or flaking occurs, apply Aloe Vera gel and do not pick at these areas as this may result in infection.
- Avoid sun exposure for at least two weeks after treatment
- Do not exfoliate for four days after treatment
- Subsequent treatments: body 6 weeks apart, face 4 weeks apart.
The Light Sheer™ Diode laser is a state-of-the-art system secially designed to remove unwanted hair fast, with less discomfort and more reliably than other methods.
A laser produces a beam of highly concentrated light. The light emitted by the Light Sheer™ Diode laser is well absorbed by the pigment located in hair follicles. During the procedure, the laser pulses for a fraction of a second, long enough to heat up the hair and significantly impede the follicles ability to re-grow. This process also treats numerous hair follicles simultaneously. Therefore, Light Sheer™ is appropriate for treating even the largest areas of the body both quickly and effectively.
The combination of this cooling method and other key parameters allows for safe and effective treatment in all skin types, including ethnic and tanned skin.
An important part of the procedure is the cooling of the skin. A special contact-cooling hand piece allows your physician to treat even the most sensitive skin. It protects and cools the upper layer of the skin before, during and after each laser pulse while directing the laser energy to the hair root.
The laser produces a beam of highly concentrated light. The light emitted is well-absorbed by the pigment located in the hair follicles. The laser pulses for a fraction of a second, just long enough vaporize the pigment, disabling numerous follicles at a time to eliminate or significantly impede the hair’s regrowth.
Importantly, the Light Sheer’s special contact-cooling handpiece is perfect for sensitive skin. It protects and cools the upper layer of the skin before, during and after each pulse while directing the laser energy to the hair root. The combination of this aggressive skin cooling and other key laser parameters allows safe and effective treatment of all skin colours.